UZ S_ex Pyramid Saga: ‘Girlfriend’ Turns To Acting

The University of Zimbabwe student who torched social media storm last year after a video of her teaming up with three girls to assault a cheating boyfriend, has ventured into acting.


Mellisa Magombedze was amongst the four girls who beat up a varsity love rat, Confidence Hilary Thomas after the discovery that they were entangled in a sex pyramid.
UZ S_ex Pyramid Saga: ‘Girlfriend’ Turns To Acting
UZ S_ex Pyramid Saga: ‘Girlfriend’ Turns To Acting
According to the H-Metro, Magombedze is featuring on a film titled The Weekend Special, which was produced by Lonias Majoni and directed by Leroy Kandeya.
In a no-holds-barred question and answer session with the publication, Magombedze opened up on how she received backlash from the public after her scandal.

Quizzed on how her friends and family reacted to the Confidence saga, she claimed that her family stood beside her during the turmoil.

”Firstly my family didn’t take it well, but they stood by me and comforted me as I went through the agony of social media attacks.That’s the time I discovered the true friends and fake ones.”It was not an easy period, but I managed to sail through with the help of my family members.”

Speaking on her acting role in the upcoming film, she shed light on her inspiration to venture into acting, claiming that it was a platform to cleanse herself from the bad history.

”It is such a great honour to be given such an acting role because I would want people to know, learn and understand how these things happen.”Most of the things happen not by choice but by circumstances one person faces.”So I’m grateful to have been given an opportunity to use my talent and skills to share with the world some problems that women face,



Powered by Blogger.