‘Your Husband Is A Star In Bed’- Husbands Small House Brags To Pregnant Wife

Two neighbours are at loggerheads after one of them allegedly told her neighbour that her husband was good in bed, following the husband’s absence from his matrimonial home.


A Harare woman has sensationally claimed that her husband’s mistress, who is her neighbour, has been been disturbing her peace and pestering her, telling her that her husband was good in bed.
‘Your Husband Is A Star In Bed’- Husbands Small House Brags To Pregnant Wife
‘Your Husband Is A Star In Bed’- Husbands Small House Brags To Pregnant Wife
<-- --="" adsense="">
It is reported by a local publication that Nancy Muvirimis husband, had been absent from his matrimonial home for two weeks and was now cohabiting with his mistress.

The matter came to light, after Muvirimi dragged Simango to court, for disturbing her peace.

”My husbands girlfriend has been calling me an sending text messages informing me how good my husband is in bed. We stay in the same neighbourhood and she is visiting my place of residence to see my kids when I am not around. She insults me whenever she sees me in public saying I am not responsible,” said Mivirimi before the court.

The court heard that Simango was also in the habit of insulting the complainant and spreading false information to her husband.

”She has been telling my husband that the pregnancy I am carrying doesn’t belong to him,” said Mivirimi.

Simango denied the allegations laid against her but admitted seeing Muvirimis Husband. Simango also added that she was infact the victim, to Muvirimis death threats and insults, who was visitng her place of residence.

Unapologetic, Simango added that she was justified for seeing the complainants husband because the two had met when Muvirimi and her husband has seperated

” I have been seeing her husband for year now and he promised to marry me. We started dating when Muvirimi and her husband had seperated so she came back when she realised that she was preganant. I suggest being the second wife because I have been dating him for a long period of time and my relatives know him since I was also introduced to his parents,” she added.

Presiding magistrates Tafadzwa Miti ordered Simango not to insult or to harass Mivirimi.


Powered by Blogger.