Tsikamutanda CONFESSES To Duping Villagers With Fake Cleansing Rituals As He Rots In Jail For Murder

Rotting in the depths of Chikurubi Maximum Prison walls, a ‘Tsikamutanda’, Lovemore Majaradha (42) murdered his lover’s brother and mother after being duped in the love relationship.


Majaradha who is a polygamist and serving a life sentence said he felt fleeced after losing goats and beasts to his in-laws in a bid to win the heart of their daughter.
Tsikamutanda CONFESSES To Duping Villagers With Fake Cleansing Rituals As He Rots In Jail For Murder
Tsikamutanda CONFESSES To Duping Villagers With Fake Cleansing Rituals As He Rots In Jail For Murder

He wanted the girl to be his third wife. Speaking to H-metro, he said that he used charms to dupe unsuspecting villagers of their cattle and goats during cleansing ceremonies which made him wealthy.

“I started off as a self-styled prophet and joined the group of Tsikamutandas in early 2000s got arrested in 2002 and convicted of two cases of murder

I am one of the first people to move around villages on witch-hunting missions charging beasts to conduct the rituals

I killed my mother-in-law and brother-in-law by hacking their heads with a machete when I learnt that my wife-to-be had been given to another old man in the community

Shamwari yemusikana uyu ndiyo yakauya kwandiri akanditsoropodza achiti unozviti tsikamutanda asi usingaone pamweya kuti musikana wako akazvarirwa murume sei

It touched me and I took my time to investigate and discovered that it was true and became angry with my soon to be in laws since they were benefiting from proceeds I got during cleansing ceremonies” he said

After the confrontation, the mother of his soon to be lover confirmed on what was going on which led Majaradha to kill her during the night.

He then went on to look for his bother-in-law whom he found at a shopping center and grabbed him to where his mother was before killing him as well and showing the heads to his lover.

“I felt sorry for my lover since she was young and she was not happy to be given in marriage to an older man named Moyo

I wish I could meet my friends who are operating as Tsikamutandas and warn them over making villagers poor by taking their wealth because God is punishing me for that

The cleansing ceremonies were real and I was introduced to them by a South African man who had more powers than I do

He gave us a mirror and a stick we call mutanda that helped us hunt those who were practicing witchcraft and expose them

Majaradha and his friends would sleep in bushes conducting rituals using charms to gather courage and have more evil powers to conduct the cleansing ceremonies, which he claims led him to killing people.

He urges people who want to live a peaceful life to work hard and not steal from innocent people or get involved in charms.

Majaradha is now a Christian who has accepted Jesus Christ in his life.


Powered by Blogger.